- Amanda’s Ark shall practice with integrity, responsibility and trustworthiness and shall recognise their responsibility
to their clients, clients’ pets, clients’ property, and society in general.
- The welfare of clients’ dogs shall be paramount and shall not be made subordinate to commercial consideration.
- Amanda’s Ark shall maintain professional relationships with their clients and shall not exploit such relationships
for improper personal, professional or financial gain, nor seek inappropriately to impose their own values on clients. Amanda’s
Ark shall not disclose any personal or private information about their clients.
- Amanda’s Ark shall not leave dogs unattended except for short periods only (2-3 hours) or as agreed with owners.
In the case of an emergency an allocated key holder has access (displayed on the front window of Amanda’s Ark).
- Amanda’s Ark shall provide clean, dry, warm, draught-free bedding space; an area for dogs to relieve themselves;
food, fresh water, exercise to owner’s requirements and maintain the guest dog’s normal routine as much as is possible.
- Amanda’s Ark shall ensure dogs are walked according to owner’s instructions at all times i.e. on or off the lead
allowances. Amanda’s Ark will ensure proper control at all times and dispose of excrement safely.
- Amanda’s Ark shall only transport dogs under their care with permission of the owner or in cases of emergency i.e.
to visit a veterinary surgeon. Confirmed permission is given by the owner on completion of the booking form unless
- Amanda’s Ark shall keep safe the provided records of all current dogs under their care for immediate reference i.e.
contact details, feeding, exercise and veterinary details in case of emergency.
- Amanda’s Ark shall abide by all current Health and Safety legislation.
- Amanda’s Ark shall abide by all National and Local Laws and Bylaws.
- Any Amanda’s Ark approved carers are required to accept and abide by this code, and to abide by and observe any other rules, regulations and pronouncements of Amanda’s Ark.